Equine Osteopathy is a gentle hands-on approach to treating a wide range of issues; with the aim of restoring and maintaining optimal health and well-being.
The treatment approach not only focuses on the identified areas of dysfunction but also takes into consideration the entire musculoskeletal framework of the animal; this enables fast positive change to occur with lasting long-term benefits.
There are many reasons you may wish to contact us:
- Reduced performance
- Unexplained unlevel-ness
- Hollowness or lack of softness
- Uneven muscle bulk
- Refusing or knocking down poles
- Head shy
- Difficulty flexing/bending & resistance to the bridle
- Reluctance to go forwards
- Problems with transitions
- Behavioural changes – bucking, rearing, bolting, irritability, pinning ears back, reluctance to girthing up, general sensitivity etc.
Anyone working with animals requires veterinary approval as standard.
We also work alongside other professionals such as trainers, dentists, farriers, saddlers and nutritionists, ensuring a holistic and most effective approach can be applied to every case.