Canine Osteopathy is a gentle hands-on approach to treating a wide range of issues; with the aim of restoring and maintaining optimal health and well-being.
The treatment approach not only focuses on the identified areas of dysfunction but also takes into consideration the entire musculoskeletal framework of the animal; this enables fast positive change to occur with lasting long-term benefits.
There are many reasons you may wish to contact us:
Dogs are not able to tell us when they are in pain; they use body language and behaviour to display this, which can include:
- Reduced or limited performance
- Reluctance to move, climb stairs or jump into the car
- Abnormal posture or gait
- Deterioration in performance
- Unsteadiness in standing
- Hypersensitivity to touch
- Reluctance to being groomed
- Changes in behaviour
- Lying on one side only
- Yelping when performing certain movements
- Undefined lameness or slowness in moving
Anyone working with animals requires veterinary approval as standard.
We also work alongside other professionals such as trainers, dentists, farriers, saddlers and nutritionists, ensuring a holistic and most effective approach can be applied to every case.